- Designed and implemented art workshops to senior citizens. Project sites: OASIS-senior watercolor (2006), St. Anthony Village Senior Center (2006, 2005), Gresham Senior Center (1998, 1999, 2000, 2001), Rose Schnitzer Manor-Independent Retirement Home Center (2000).
- Designed and developed programs for underserved community, children & youth of Asian, Hispanic, African-American and Eastern European heritage, budget planning & project implementation. Project sites: Parkrose High School-refugees dream revisited workshops, Portland OR (2005, 2006), SAFES Crime Victim Survivors' Art workshops, Camp Fire USA 2 days workshops (2004), MediaRites Breast Cancer Radio Arts Project (2003), Portland Impact Summer Mural Project (2002), Portsmouth Banner Project, N. Portland Vose Elementary School, Beaverton, OR, Malaysian shadow puppet workshop at Vose Elementary School (2001), Gresham Banner Project at Gresham Main City Park, N. Portland Blazers Boys and Girls Club, APACSA-Portland Impact Summer Camp, Portland Impact, SE Multicultural Center-MediaRites Summer Media Camp (2000), North Portland YWCA, Interstate Firehouse Cultural Center, N. Portland Blazers Boys and Girls Club (1999), Chinese Service Center-APACSA (1998), Springleaf Chinese Language School (1998), Asian Family Center-Oregon Folklife Program (1997), Summer Camp at Wilson High School, facilitated by IRCO - Asian Family Center (1994).
- Proposed and executed programs at school with high population of immigrants within the given budget and acceptable completion timeline. Project sites: Atkinson Elementary School Mural, Portland OR, Nellie Muir Elementary School Puzzle Mural, Woodburn OR (2007), McKinney Elementary School Mural Project, Hillsboro OR, Washington Elementary School, Nellie Muir Elementary School, Heritage Elementary School Mural Project, Woodburn OR (2006), Lincoln Elementary School Mural Project, Woodburn OR (2005), Fir Ridge Campus Mural Project, Lynch View Elementary School Mural, Alice Ott Middle School Mural Project (2004), Woodmere Elementary School, Portland OR (2002), Year long puppetry and mask-making workshop at Woodstock Elementary School (2000-2001), Troutdale Elementary School, Woodland Elementary School (1999), Beng Teik Elementary School, Penang Malaysia (1989).
Short term workshops
- conducted one day or short term workshops with children of all ages in public setting. Sites: Fairview library, Fairview OR (2007), Verne McKenney Elementary School, Hillsboro OR (2005, 2006), Portland Parks & Recreations, Portland OR (2004, 2005, 2006), Gresham Parks & Recreations-Arts in the Park (1999, 2000), N. Portland Blazers Boys and Girls Club (2000, 2001), Roosevelt High School Summer Theatre Camp (2000), St. Andrew Church (N. Portland) , St. Patrick Church (N. Portland), House of Umoja, Atkinson Elementary School (1999), Grace Memorial Institute Summer Camp (1998), Binnsmead Middle School, (1997, 1998), N. Tillamook Parks & Rec. (1993, 1994), N. Portland Blazer Boys & Girls Club (1993), Portland Art Museum Family Sunday (1992-1993).
- Created mixed genre programs for at-risk youth. Applied art to channel anger among youth being incarcerated or left out of the system. Project sites: P:ear - Center for Homeless Youth, mixed media (2002, 2003), Salvation Army-The Green House (2001), Morrison Center-Youth Enhancement Center, Dept. of Juvenile & Adult Community Justice Manucha Women Leadership Camp, Parrott Creek Child & Family Services-Residential treatment center, Foster Target Area mural-S.E. Uplift-Metro Mural (2000), Asian Pacific American Consortium on Drugs Abuse (APACSA) Day Camp, Columbia Villa /Tamarack Community Youth Advancement Consortium (Janus Youth Program), Buckman House (Janus Youth Program) (1999), "Get A Start" program at MacLaren Correctional Facilities (1998), Portland Impact (1997, 1998), Clinton Street Alternative School (1998), "Behind the curtain of Violence" Summer youth project at Portland Impact (1997, 1996).